EtherCAT Firmware Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Contract
Our client is looking to hire a consultant to write code (software/firmware) for EtherCat control of their MFC.
The company provides best-in-class monitoring and process control technology for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Our vision is to enable an order of magnitude increase in fab productivity and capital efficiency for current and future technology nodes. This vision is achieved through our GFC, GFM and Sensor X product lines that offer high-accuracy, real-time monitoring and control of the most critical parameters difficult to control in wafer processing today: Gas Flow and Chamber Condition. Leading IDMs, foundries and OEMs that use Pivotal’s products are able to dramatically increase yield and productivity by avoiding catastrophic scrap events, tightening process windows and matching chambers more effectively.
- Clear understanding of the EtherCat technology as it applies to EtherCat Slave Development.
- Ability to interpret the PDO addressing scheme associated with the EtherCat EMFC/MFC profile.
- Experience generating code from the Beckhoff Slave Stack Code Tool
- Experience modifying Beckhoff Slave Stack Code and EtherCat Slave Information (xml) files as it applies to an EMFC/MFC profile.
- Understanding of the low level SPI driver design in a Linux environment.
- ARM 9 Architechure
- MicroChip PIC 24
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity, please send an updated resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org