NMS Development Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract to Permanent
A Fortune 50 technology company is looking for an exceptional UI Technical Leader who has proven track record of developing best-in-class user interface, hands-on experience with latest UI technologies, developed Widgets, have an eye for good UI and have worked with UX Designers. You should be able to mentor other engineers in the team. If you are passionate, hard-working, take pride in building quality software applications and like to excel in what you do, you are the right fit for this position.
- Write functional spec, design spec, design and develop various features of the product
- Actively participate in code and design discussions and reviews
- Work with UX Designer, marketing, customers and support teams to understand customer needs and root cause issues
- Work with documentation team in developing online help and appropriate documentation for various features
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or electrical engineering discipline.
- Prior experience and in-depth understanding of Java Script, Angular JS, ExtJS, JQuery, AJAX and Java.
- Good understanding of databases and networking fundamentals would be a plus.
- Prior experience of using tools like Git, Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Gerrit would be a plus.
- Ability to structure implementation for modularity, and future extensibility
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity, please send an updated resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org