Senior UI Developer
Location: Framingham, MA
Job Type: Full Time
- Leads UI development efforts for project from conception to implementation, with focus on usability design.
- Write standards-compliant code, including testing / debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Experience gathering functional and non-functional requirements and performing technical analysis.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
- Provide thought-leadership to team members and vendors across the business and technical project dimensions, solving complex business requirements.
- Participate and contribute as a lead technical programming resource in both the development and maintenance of Lifeline’s business information systems. In addition to the individual contributor role, the successful candidate is also expected to act as a leader for the analysis, design, and development of business systems.
- Consult with business units to assess technology needs and recommend appropriate strategies and directions.
- Work closely with Architecture, Database, Networking, Telecommunications, QA, and Systems Support teams to provide level 3 development support for a 24×7, mission-critical environment.
- Comply with appropriate structured software development and project management controls, methodologies, and standards.
- Develop and program enhancements, upgrades and interfaces to support the ongoing requirements of the business.
- Prepare challenging and realistic estimates of resource requirements (e.g., effort, skills) needed to accomplish project objectives.
- Participate in the development and execution of unit / integration quality assurance plans to ensure that the system’s ability to meet business requirements is tested.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on UI development experience. UX Is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more of the following application / web server environments is expected: WebLogic, Glassfish, Tomcat, JBoss.
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization frameworks such as LDAP and ForgeRock, as well as single sign on and authorization mechanisms leveraging OAuth2.0 and SAML.
- Experience with build and continuous integration tools like SVN, Ant, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Crucible, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with development environments such as Eclipse, TOAD, etc.
- Experience with automated testing using JUnit, SOAP UI and other test tools / frameworks.
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (session, cache, cookies, connection pooling).
- Strong understanding of best practices regarding web security.
- Oracle DB 11G, PL/SQL procedure / packages programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency working in and developing for Linux deployments.
- Exposure to Force.com & Salesforce.com.
- Exposure to Agile/SAFe.
- Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Exposure to cloud environment.
- Experience working with 24X7 mission critical environments
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity, please send an updated resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org