Systems Electrical Engineer Staff
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Full Time
A Global Technology company which is a leading supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the global semiconductor industry looking for a Staff level Electrical Systems Engineer to complement their Electrical Engineering Systems team, responsible for developing, designing and releasing the next generation semiconductor process equipment.
- Candidate will be responsible for research, design, development, modification and evaluation of our product’s control system, its power distribution system as well as the design, development, modification and evaluation of subsystems consisting of electrical and electronic systems, down to the discrete circuit and PCBA level.
- Candidate will help determine design approaches and analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests and evaluate results.
- At this level, candidate will be responsible for architecting systems and subsystems from the ground up.
This is not a job for new or recent graduates. Candidate must have 10+ years industry experience.
- Responsible for performing professional electrical engineering research, design, development, modification, and evaluation in support of electrical and electro-mechanical systems/subsystems, embedded systems and power distribution.
- Assist the Subject Matter Expert to develop, define/refine functional specifications for electrical and electro-mechanical systems/subsystems, embedded systems and power distribution.
- Work with a multidisciplinary engineering design team: electrical, mechanical, software, technical support, productivity engineers, and suppliers, on the design, modification, of custom and OEM embedded systems components.
- Prepare and analyze test plans and procedures to assure that technical and operational requirements are met and properly demonstrated.
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of pertinent material and data in preparation of your presentation at design, project, and program reviews.
- Minimum Masters in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, with 10+ years of experience in the semiconductor capital equipment or related industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven successful hands-on experience in system design of complex system, control of complex systems and power distribution
- Proven successful hands-on experience in the design, development and realization of analog and digital electronic circuits, from schematic to final released PCBA
- Outstanding analysis and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to drive functional requirements and execute in a dynamic team environment
- Working experience in electrical circuit design and development CAD software (OrCAD or similar), SPICE modeling, System modeling (e.g. SIMULink or similar)
- Working knowledge of industry standards: SEMI, NFPA79, NEC, UL etc.
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity, please send an updated resume in Word format to email@example.com