Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time
A leading technology is looking for someone who is driven to create fantastic user interface experiences that will change the way people interact with their Televisions.
The UEX (User Experience) Software Engineer is a member of the UEX managed service team providing definition, implementation and integration of user interfaces for Embedded Systems on Digital TV reception equipment (SetTopBox).
We are looking for candidates who are eager to learn on the job and are strong team players. Selfmotivation and proactivity are key attributes for success in our team.
- Analyze and debug UEX problems.
- Knowledge of embedded Linux or Real Time Operating Systems.
- Work on multiple different UEX solutions.
- Participate in design, code reviews, and other team activities.
- Travel to customer locations and other development departments as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with team members as well as crossfunctional teams.
Four year college or university degree with Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electric/Electronic Engineering and 1-6 years of professional UEX experience. Masters Degree is preferred.
Skill in: (at entry):
- C or C++ preferred.
- Knowledge in Browser technologies and HTML debugging techniques
- Real Time Operating Systems including Linux
- Familiarity with Embedded systems programming
- Software Engineering design theories and principles
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity, please send an updated resume in Word format to email@example.com